Kona Kai Resort has thirteen uniquely different guestrooms and one or two bedroom suites. Nestled within our Botanic Gardens, all incorporate stunning backdrops of our lush tropical landscape or Florida Bay and Everglades National Park.
ALL OF OUR ACCOMMODATIONS have a private ground-level entry and are non-smoking. Each offer individually controlled air-conditioning, high thread count, soft 100% cotton sheets, soft or firm pillow choice, tropical-weight down comforter, island-inspired furnishings, cottage style decor in tropical pastel colors and original historic artwork. Amenities include: H2O Sea Marine bath and body products, key lime hand and body soaps, Wolfgang Puck coffees, Revolution tropical teas, Oneida tableware, Tritan stemware, hairdryers, ipod docking station alarm clocks, bath, beach and off property towels, books, magazines and an on-sight DVD library. Many offer our signature glass block shower.
GUESTROOMS are spacious and include an in-room coffee setup, a beverage size refrigerator and a flat screen TV with built-in DVD. Guestrooms offer one queen bed or one king bed and sleep two adults.
SUITES are set up in a cottage-style floor plan with living rooms, dining areas and fully equipped kitchens. Additional appointments include an in-room coffee setup, a flat screen TV with built-in DVD player and a CD stereo system with a handpicked selection of CD’s by our favorite local musicians. Suites offer one queen bed or one king bed and sleep two adults. Five of our suites offer a luxury sleeper sofa that will accommodate one additional adult and two of our suites can be interconnected with an adjoining guestroom to make a two bedroom, two bath suite.
• Personalized, knowledgeable, concierge service
• tropical botanic gardens with complimentary guided tours
• Temperature controlled waterfront, freshwater pool
(heated in winter and chilled in summer)
• Heated freshwater waterfront jacuzzi
• Lighted tennis and shuffleboard court
• Private soft sandy beach with comfortably cool chaise loungers
• Beachfront hammocks amongst the palms
• Sunset views 365 days a year
• BBQ grills tucked throughout the gardens and beach
• In-suite or beachfront massage and private yoga
• Complimentary bottled water and fresh fruit served poolside
• Complimentary wi-fi on property
• Complimentary Ping-Pong on the beach
• Complimentary paddleboat and kayaks
• Complimentary small boat dockage
• On-water departure for enviro tours & backcountry fishing
• Free parking
• No resort or other "hidden" fees
• Restaurants are minutes away by foot or car
• Adults only (16+ years of age)